1. SQL Data Analyst
Location – Bangalore & Hyderabad
No of Positions – 5
Experience – 2-3 Yrs
We are looking for strong SQL Data Analyst with SQL expertise & work on client facing roles with excellent communication skills
Responsibilities & Duties –
1. Strong Hands-on experience on SQL – (creation of procedures, functions, triggers, events), Understanding of the data and its relevant data sources.
2. Program specific database functions to create database triggers and design data tables.
3. After reviewing and analyzing data, design reports to show statistics and other information about specific database topics.
4. Remove dead data files and other irrelevant information to free up database space.
5. Write scripts to analyze data and perform specific data queries.
6. Isolate and resolve issues with data and databases.
7. Collect data from multiple sources and add it to the database and create visualization reports.
Good to have – Any prior working experience on BI tools.
– Must have strong programming skills, particularly in SQL, structured query language, and other common programming languages
– Candidate should be proficient in math to write complex scripts and queries in SQL and other programming languages
– Sharp analytical thinking is essential for SQL data analysts, who analyze specific data sets and statistics
– Work with multiple data sources and data sets, which requires a talent for multitasking
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaAnalytics & Business Intelligence
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryAnalytics & BI
UG :BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :MCA in Computers, M.Tech in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Business IntelligenceDatabase DesignData VisualizationData AnalystSQL