* DOCSIS Network
* Analyze HFC networks and provide recommendations on how to perform Node upgrades, segmentation and node splits.
* Perform HFC network design and or drafting as needed or assigned. Meet customer and organizational standards, schedules and quality requirements.
* Have a firm understanding of the Lode Data design application and AutoCAD.
* Capable of learn new skills to meet production and revenue goals.
* Provide design mentoring to other design staff as needed.
* Perform strand map digitizing to customer and organizational standards.
* Promptly make all quality control corrections required upon return of previously performed work.
* Learn and utilize computer program applications used for design and drafting.
* Know and understand the design criteria and special instructions for specific assigned projects.
* Interface directly with customers in person, via telephone, fax and e-mail, on issues of clarification on design details and problem identification.
* Keep accurate records of important communications and developments for assigned project and prepare summaries of completed designs and project status information.
* Analyze current design and or drafting techniques and suggest more efficient techniques where appropriate.
* Provide introductory training for new employees as requested.
* Keep design and or drafting leaders, supervisor, network engineers and management informed of all pertinent issues.
* Maintain a neat and clean workstation.
* Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or required.
Experience 5+ years of experience.
Work Location Bangalore
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
DraftingNetworkingHfcAutoCADProductionNetwork DesignQuality Control