Role : Brand Manager
Location : Bangalore – Rajajinagar
Reporting to : DGM – Brand Manager
Marketing is a budding function in ACT which is spreading its wings with every passing day. As the company works towards becoming a leader in the industry, marketing team has a vital role to play now more than ever. As a brand expert, individual is expected to work with teams across geographies /functions to build and execute campaigns as per the requirements of each market/function.
Key Responsibilities :
– Understand the requirements of each market, work with insights team and build campaigns for each or businesses/markets.
– Partner with creative agencies and media teams to create and deploy campaigns
– Manage quarterly marketing calendar across ACT Group and ensure that marketing campaigns, collaterals and communication is delivered on time, at highest quality and executed across markets.
– Partner with different teams like enterprise, cable, New products to build campaigns, collaterals, marketing assets and go to market for various products and services.
– Build, nurture and leverage brand associations and partnerships such as CSK, Gaming, Netflix and drive adoption of partner products and services in ACT Customer base.
– Partner with internal functions (As required) to build campaigns for building brand ACT among employees.
Required Candidate profile
Educational & Experience requirements:
– MBA from premier institute only with 2 – 4 years of experience.
Key Personal Attributes:
– Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
– Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
– Very good at networking, negotiations and influencing
– Capability to understand the customer needs and strong business acumen
– Ability to handle multi functional project
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Assistant Brand Managergroup product managerBrand ManagerStrategic Brand Managementbrand management