Purpose of the Role: To work independently by applying SME knowledge on Oracle OSM for critical ACT IT system
1. To own end to end responsibility of OSM stack implemented.
2. To Ensure 99.99% uptime of all applications related to OSM.
3. Create technical designs based on business/functional requirement for Change requests.
4. Work on Agile CR development – develop, test and deploy application components
5. Recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
6. Ensure proper documentation is maintained as per the SOPs\’. Create SOPs where ever required.
Key Result Areas:
1. Time taken to plan, engineer and deploy the new functionalities/services related to OSM.
2. Turnaround time to resolve any server/s and/or service/s failure
3. Uptime of the servers and services related to CCT across all the locations
Work Experience – Relevant Experience of at least 2-6 Years working on Oracle stack (OSM)
Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Should have the inclination to work under tight deadlines Must have the ability to multi task
Industry TypeTelcom, ISP
Functional AreaIT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
One NDSBSSorder managementOSMtelecom bssService ManagementUnix Shell ProgrammingOrder service managementOracle OSMSoftware DevelopmentOracle Communications OSMUIMAIAsurepayOracleSDMoracle ASAP