Purpose of the Role
To sell an agreed number of broadband connection, while managing the account and achieving specific monthly targets, adding to overall net profit targets using best practices & selling techniques, with sound product knowledge, providing complete customer satisfaction and be compliant with sales procedure
– Responsible to conduct on demand strategic research across industries, with the help of primary & secondary market research tools.
– Promote and encourage customers to buy the product or service through Cross selling & upselling concepts.
– Generate insights and analyse finding using strategic tools
– Work with email marketing automation tools such as Act On and Marketo, Mailchimp
Key Result Areas
– This role is responsible for managing the current key accounts with IP Retail, increase the penetration levels in the accounts.
– Also needs to identify and build the prospect base of new accounts and penetrate in the new accounts and increase the ACT share.
– At the same time, manage these accounts and be the single point of contact for all their service and billing requirement.
– Should be able to co-ordinate with inter-departments and be independent in working
Required Candidate profile
Recruitment Specifications :
– Should be a Post Graduate in Marketing
– Should have a Minimum 5-8 years of total work experience
– Must have experience in Email Marketing & Sales Automation Tool
– Should have strong communication skills
– Should have relevant experience in SME Business / Account Management / BB Sales
– Should possess Knowledge of email marketing automation tools such as Act On and Marketo, Mailchimp
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Key AccountsModern trade