The Converged Infrastructure (CI) Engineering Manager directs the activities of a team of technical marketing engineers for NetApp s Converged Infrastructure products and solutions. Key responsibilities include management of technical marketing activities including CI product development, CI solutions development, and general technical marketing. The role interacts with CI Product Management, Program Management, and Engineering, with regular communication to the Sr. Director and VP level. In addition, the Manager handles day-to-day tasking, performance management, and professional development for their direct reports.
– Experience in Technical Marketing, ideally in the context of Converged Infrastructure product and solution development
– Strong understanding of data center architectural principles and technologies at the compute, network, and storage layers
– Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
– A clear understanding of the product development cycle, technical requirements and project management
– A demonstrated ability to manage professional level employees
– This position is responsible for managing many tasks within a large group or department.
– The focus of this role is on business and its implication.
– The potential impact of decisions made by this individual will be mostly operational with some financial.
– This individual must work effectively with staff to vice president level employees and employees within and outside of their department and function.
– Utilizes people skills and available manager tools to positively impact the development of subordinates within their role and career.
– This individual must demonstrate favorable results through providing leadership to function and to staff.
BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience. 8+ years — plus add additional experience requirements needed if you were to fill an open requisition, i.e., knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software – System Programming
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Product managementOperations managementUsageData managementPerformance managementProject managementTechnical marketingManager Program ManagementOperationsdigital transformation