We have an excellent openings with one of the well known organization
PFB Job Details:
Job Title:SDET (software test engineer)
Experience: fresher – 2016-2020 pass out
Job Location: PAN India
-Can be based PAN India but should be open to relocate
-Must have a degree B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/M.Sc/B.Sc
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
– Delivering quality features & products by following rigorous testing techniques.
– Understanding various Enterprise system components and assessing the impact of the changes.
– Exhibiting strong ownership and consistently increasing your expertise in their specific area of work.
– Building and maintaining automation tools & systems.
– Improving efficiency by identifying and automating test cases.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– A strong educational background, with 0-1 years of experience in testing web-applications and web-services.
Strong analytical, logical and problem solving skills with excellent functional testing skills.
– Hands on with exposure to unit-testing frameworks, continuous integration tools and web UI & services test automation tools.
– Experience in UNIX environment with exposure to shell scripting/PERL/Python.
– Working experience in a high level programming language like Java/.Net/C++.
– Exposure to finance domain and working experience in testing applications in financial domain will be an added advantage.
PFB details if you are interested to apply in this role:
Current Firm if working:
Current Compensation if Any:
Ready to relocate to:
Why looking forward to change
Pass out year:
Percentage of CGPA in Btech:
Any gaps plz mention:
If you are interested kindly revert on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Salary : according to interview
Automation ToolsTest EngineeringJavaSDETProgrammingAutomation TestingPerlFresherFunctional TestingTest CasesPython