Roles & Responsibilities:
* In depth knowledge of Control-M architecture and functionality.
* Hands-on experience on Control-M scheduler
* Experience with Control-M Administration
* Hands-on experience on Control Modules SAP, AFT
* Jobs, creation, modification in temporary and permanent databases.
* Scheduling objects – calendars, resources, dependencies etc.
* ITIL processes understanding
* Event management, handling alerts, notifications and escalations.
* Priortize tasks and time management based on priority.
* Should be able to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
* Handling Mission Critical bridges and coordinate with multiple teams to get issue resolve.
* Troubleshooting experience and do attitude.
* User management through EM
* Should be able to understand workflows quickly
* Hands on to use Control-M reporting, CCM, Self Service, Workload Change manager.
* Control-M Agent troubleshooting, Agent Start/Stop methods.
If interested, share your updated resume at
firstname.lastname@example.org or app;y below Link
Syed Hasan Abbas
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software – Network Administration, Security
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Control – M