1. Down the line executives and staff is to be allotted in such a way that at least one or two persons, responsible are always present in the premises who are able to handle any crises with admirable clam and dexterity.
2. Procedures checklist given should be followed to ensure various systems like, HVAC, DG Power backup, Elevators, Plumbing and Fire – Fighting Etc.
3. Responsible to take care of Licenses, AMCs, Insurance Policies and other Govt. approvals etc.
4. Maintaining public relations, direct contact with clients & Govt. body is essential for a AFM.
5. Delegate Specific task and check list to executives both technical & commercial.
6. To ensure Security, housekeeping, mechanical & electrical equipments are running smoothly.
7. To ensure that all requirement of clients as agreed upon are full-filled.
8. To direct all supervisors to ensure that their work place, respective machinery, equipments, uniforms of all personals, stores etc remains neat and clean with good hygiene.
9. To ensure prior to shutdown of any kind of facility to our clients like power interruption, Air-Con shut down, water supply, lift under maintenance for longer duration they are to be intimated well in advance
10. To ensure that the keys are issued to the contractor / vendors, if any, the entry should be made for time in and out of the key in the key management register.
11. To obtain the quotations and making comparative statements for approval from GM.
12. To ensure the breakdown free working of BMS/Motorized Valve Operation / PA system / CCTV/ Fire Alarm / Music (World Space) system etc.
13. To prepare and maintain master lease plan (summary of all lease agreement) for all clients.
Required Candidate profile
Good Technical KnowledgeGood Communications skills.
Industry TypeFacility Management
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG :Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
PlumbingBuilding ManagerFire Alarm SystemHVACPA SystemBmsWater SupplyMaintenanceCCTVElectricalsFire FightingFacility Management