1) Responsible for study of BOQ (Bill of Quantity) as per specifications and taking out quantities from drawings.
2) Preparation and Certification of bills.
3) Identification and preparation of extra items.
4) Preparation of monthly reconciliation statement of Construction material.
5) Responsible for verification of certified bills.
6) Preparing all billing records and maintaining it.
7) Proper entering of bills without errors .
8) Arithmetic & technical checking of all bills i.e. Civil, Carpentry, Finishing, Infrastructure, Plumbing, Firefighting, Electrical work, consultants, & material Invoices etc.
9) Random Physical checking of bills at site case to case.
10) Getting the Bill authorized and forwarding the same to accounts for payments.
11) Intimating Planning Engineers regarding amendments in Work orders.
12) Maintaining of all important documentation as per IS0 9001 Standards.
13) Other Duties specified by Site In-charge.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Land Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary : according to interview
PlumbingCarpentryReconciliationPaymentsConstruction MaterialMaintenanceElectricalsFire Fighting