Essential Skills / Requirements:
1. Proficient in Embedded Systems & C programming (Automotive Domain – Mandatory).
2. Proficient in microcontrollers, its peripherals and basic electronics.
3. Experience in HW related SW development.
4. Experience in CAN, SPI, UART or I2C protocol and CAN related tools – good to have.
5. Good understanding of s/w development tools used in different phases of development.
6. Should have good experience with customer interaction/handling.
7. Should be proactive, possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
8. Should be able to work independently.
9. Exposure in Doors – added advantage.
10. Experience in AUTOSAR / Matlab – added advantage
If this position is of interest to you, kindly through the career site link provided.
If shortlisted, you will receive the detailed communication letter shortly.
Required Candidate profile
Position : Engineer / Senior Engineer / Specialist
Job Type : Permanent
Work Experience : 3 – 8 Years
Work Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software – Middleware
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
linCANmicrocontrollerkwpembedded systemsembedded cuarti2cautomotivespiautosarflexray