Main Job Tasks:
1. Receives or obtains specimens for Laboratory analysis and does order entry if lab assistants are not present.
2. Labels bottles, containers, tubes, sample cups.
3. Performs various bio-chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
4. Maintains departmental equipment and carry out the daily routine maintenance required as per the guidelines of each equipment.
5. Records lab tests results and may assist in research and technical activities.
6. Transcribing materials, filing and maintaining all pathology and clinical laboratory files.
7. Prepares written documentation and file as required by the profession.
8. Keys in lab tests, results and charge code for order entry when need arises.
9. Prints all laboratory reports when required.
10. Prepare requisition forms and record of specimen to be sent to reference laboratory.
11. Prints / prepares daily reports on work load details
12. Coordinates with mother Blood Bank for blood and blood components supply.
13. Prepares and sends samples to reference laboratory for tests that are not performed in Columbia Asia
Required Candidate profile
Note:- You may reach me at +91-9999202119 for any further queries.
Must have exposure in NABH & Quality.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
RoleLab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Industry TypeMedical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional AreaMedical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryMedical Professional
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
PathologyMedical Laboratory TechnicianLab TechnicianDaily ReportsBlood BankNABLTechnician ActivitiesLabNABHRoutine Maintenance